Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sexy Sales at Victoria's Secret!!


Just the other day I decided to drop into Victoria's Secret to see if there were any cute seasonal items released. To my surprise there were sale signs and discount deals all over the store!! For a second I thought it was the annual or semi-annual sale that Victoria's Secret hold twice a year, but I was wrong.

I frequently shop at Victoria's Secret for my favorite bras called the VS Cotton Demi Bra.These bras are extremely comfortable, attractive, and come in a multitude of colors. Anyway, while I was shopping, I went directly to the section where these bras are displayed. I instantly noticed a sign above my favorite bra stating "LIMITED SALE: two VS bras for a total of $40"!! I was astounded by the deal and immediately asked an employee if these amazing sale signs were correct. Apparently, each year Victoria's Secrect holds these astonishing deals. In addition,Victoria's Secret shoppers receive FREE gift cards which contain a value anywhere from $5-$500!

I immediately picked out my two favorite VS Cotton Demi Bras, and browsed through all the other great bra sales they provided. Likewise, I found a variety of panties for unthinkable deals, and purchased adorable nightware! Once I finally checked out, I received a gift card worth $100 for my next purchase!

I have never encountered deals this great! I am not sure how long Vicoria's Secret is offering these great gift cards; but I highly reccommend dropping in ASAP!

Feel Sexy with sexy deals at victoria's secret today!

No comments:

Post a Comment