Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Something Bold Is Brewing At Starbucks!




Hey All! I know that with all the hectic running around such as the typical errands, work, kids, chores etc... I always have to get a kick start on my day with a nice cup of coffee from Starbucks. Each day I stop into my local Starbucks and spend a minimun of $2 for my cup of coffee. We all know that these small cups of coffee really add up if your a regular coffee drinker like me, but I simply can't get through my day without it!
Just the other day I stopped into Starbucks and the baristas informed me that they are offering all their customers the opportunity to try a new brew of coffee each week for the next eight weeks! Once you have tried all eight coffees you will receive a free pound of Starbuck's bold coffee!! This eight week trial applies to all coffee drinkers, simply stop by your local Starbucks just once and ask to taste their coffee of the week. These new coffee blends are no extra cost, if you don't like the blend you can still enjoy the coffee of your choice and still end up with a free pound of coffee at the end of the eight weeks!

I love Starbucks, and I had to share this exciting promotional deal with everyone! A pound of coffee is quite expensive, but now you can get it for free by simply tasting the new coffee flavor of the week at Starbucks!

So start your day off right with a new blend of the worlds finest Arabica bean coffee blend!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment