Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fashion Starts At Forever 21



This past weekend I decided to venture over to the nearest mall and browse around to see the new styles and top fashion trends Forever 21 was coming out with this summer. I instantly noticed a new trend that reminded me of patriotic representations. I was in awe from the creative designs and unique tops that were all new fashion trends, with specific colors such as red, white and navy blue symbolizing patriotic aspects. Many other unique shirts and skirts were in star or strip patterns.
This new fashion trend may sound odd, but it is definitely the new fashion trend for this summer!
Needless to say I left the store after purchasing 2 skirts, 3 pairs of shorts, 4 tops and a pair of sunglasses! But to my surprise, I still spent under $150!

Be sure to stop by Forever 21 before everyone else snags these adorable new fashion trends for prices that can't be beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment