Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Forever Friday


On Monday, Friday seems like an eternity away...the monotony of the work week can feel endless and after work, you just with it were Friday. The goal of T.G.I. Friday's is to fill that mid-week void--and when Friday finally come, celebrate it!
T.G.I. Friday's is a great place for families because everybody's happy. We can take the kids there, and they'll always find something they like--and so will we. I like ordering off of the Right Portion, Right Price menu, where I can pay a little less and have a smaller portion of T.G.I. Friday's wonderful entrees. My favorite, by far, is the Parmesan Crusted Chicken--marinated in Caesar dressing, grilled and crusted with a Parmesan topping, served with tomato and mozzarella salad and a handfull of cheese tortellini! It's delicious, and afterwards I don't have that awful, "I ate too much," gross feeling.
My husband likes the summer Caribbean menu...like the Caribbean Steak; i tried his Tropical Salad, it was great! The tropical flavors, some spiked with Captain Morgan Rum, are intense and so summery. They are the perfect way to rejoice in the warm weather.
When it's just my husband and I, and we want a big night out--without going over budget--we order off of T.G.I. Friday's 3 for $12.99 menu. It's a real 3-course dinner for a ridiculously low price! For starters, I like the Italian Wedge Salad, my husband goes for the Fried Mozzarella. For the main entree, they offer the Parmesan Crusted Chicken I like so much, but next time I'm going to try the new Sizzling Chicken Mexicali. my husband usually either orders the Cheeseburger or the Dragonfire Chicken--if he's feeling adventurous. For dessert, I get the Brownie Obsession--it's a chocolate lover's dream!--and my husband loves the Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie.
Occasionally, I go out for lunch with my coworkers, and T.G.I. Friday's is my favorite go-to spot because of the Endless Lunch. All you can stomach soup salad and breadsticks! It's wonderful, with three soups to choose from, including a rotating soup of the day, I never get bored and the salad makes the breadsticks feel a little healthier.
When you eat at T.G.I. Friday's, everyday is Friday. With such variety, and low prices--which are even lower when you use T.G.I. Friday's coupons from ShopAtHome.com--there's no reason everyday can't be Friday. I just found a coupon for a free $10 gift card when you purchase 2 entrees and another for a free appetizer when you join T.G.I. Friday's Give Me More Stripes card program!
Submitted by Ann Marie from ShopAtHome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment