Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Free Appetizer At Applebee’s


Great food, good company, and affordable prices is my ideal Saturday night with family and friends. Our favorite place to get quality American food is, of course, Applebee’s. We love to dine out at Applebee’s because they have the best American food in town and there are always great online coupons to get great deals anytime I dine out at Applebee’s.

A few nights ago I was searching for some Applebee’s Coupons online and stumbled upon some great Applebee’s Coupons on the website ShopAtHome.com. I found a coupon that offered a FREE appetizer at Applebee’s. All I had to do was click on the coupon, type in my zip code, and the website provided me with a Free appetizer coupon for Applebee’s within my local zip code. All I had to do was print out the coupon and I was good to go!

Last night, my family and I went to dinner at Applebee’s and we were apple to enjoy any appetizer of our choice for FREE. We simply provided our server with the coupon I had printed out the night before and got to choose any appetizer on the menu. Of course we chose the most expensive appetizer known as the Appetizer Sampler. Was large enough to share with the entire family, plus it included various samples of different appetizers that are all delicious. The Appetizer Sampler includes delicious mozzarella sticks, spinach and artichoke dip, a huge cheese quesadilla grande, and of course my personal favorite the boneless buffalo wings!


The appetizer was phenomenal, and satisfied everyone. So, if you or your family is Applebee’s lovers like us, then be sure to grab your Applebee’s Coupons to receive a free appetizer next time you dine out. The coupon is easy to locate, simple to print, and can be used at your local Applebee’s.

Applebee’s is a great place to enjoy a casual dinner in a family friendly atmosphere and offers an outstanding menu of gourmet, mouthwatering, and healthy options to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment