Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hit the Road Jack!


When I was a kid and my family was going on a trip, we visited the travel agent. I remember going in to a small office, with faded destination posters on the walls and a hula girl on the desk. My mother would tell the clerk where we wanted to go, how many of us there were--if it was far, what we wanted to eat for the on board meal. they would discuss which days we would fly and what hotel we would stay at. The clerk would type all of this information into the computer and a moment alter spit out a total.
Thinking back now, I can't believe how simple it all was! Now, if I want to go somewhere I visit a dozen websites scouring the Internet for the best possible price. It takes hours of fiddling with the flight days, trying to determine the least expensive combination. By the time i have found what I think is the best one, it might be gone! It's enough to make me wish that I just had to drop by the travel agency an book it--without a second thought for the price.
Luckily, I just discovered ShopAtHome.com and their awesome bargains with Cheapflights.com! With this service, I can narrow down the thousands of possibilities and find the best flight for me in seconds. And there are so many ways to search you can decide what's really important to you--the destination, the flights days, the airline or the package deal--and search by that.
Say that I know what days I'm going to to have from work and I can't change them. Cheapflights.com will search ALL the other websites out there for the best deals on those days and display them on screen. You can compare prices without the back and forth between websites.
maybe you know you want to go to a certain city, but you don't care when. They can do that too! Just tell them where you are flying from and where you want to go, they'll do the rest. Don't forget to check out the Handpicked Travel Deals, you can probably find you destination there, or an airline with special on certain times. What if you have no idea where you want to go--but you know you need a real vacation. Don't miss out on the package deals on Handpicked page for destinations all over the world! Before you go, take a peak at the Travel Guides page and you'll discover everything you need to know about where you're headed.
The next time you have vacation time, a place to be, or a whim leads you to a far-off destination, stop by ShopAtHome.com and their Cheapflights.com page for great travel deals. There's no need to waste hours searching for the best deals. Cheapflights.com is like having the good old days of booking with a travel agent back, without the extra expense!
Submitted by Ann Marie from ShopAtHome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment