Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Price Is Right at Ruby Tuesday


For months I have been planning a surprise backyard BBQ for my best friend’s birthday celebration. It took me weeks to create and send out invitations, find decorations, and clean out my backyard for the party. Soon before the party my mail box became completely full of RSVP responses. I was glad that so many people were able to attend, but I definitely underestimated how much food would cost in order to feed everyone at the party! With a low budget, and poor BBQ skills, I was stumped as to what I would be able to prepare for everyone!

With only a few short days before the party, I was out of ideas and desperate for help so I started to surf the web in hopes of a quick solution. I browsed through many catering companies, but they were all too expensive. Luckily, I stumbled across ShopAtHome.com and noticed all the great Ruby Tuesday Coupons!

Ruby Tuesday is one of Kathryn’s favorite restaurants, and I knew she would be so surprised and impressed if I was able to provide everyone with delicious food from Ruby Tuesday.

To my surprise, Ruby Tuesday does catering for parties and large celebrations! Catering from Ruby Tuesday included the perfect selection of appetizers such as a fresh garden bar, steam baked potato bar, veggie tray platters, Caesar chicken wraps, vegetarian wraps and Tuscan turkey wraps. Select from a variety of delicious dinner platters like their Chicken Fresco, Chicken and Broccoli Pasta, Classic Chicken Tenders, and even the choice of their signature New Orleans Seafood.

In addition to the great selection of appetizers and entrées, Ruby Tuesday Catering also includes various beverages, signature sides, and mouth watering desserts!

Ordering food from Ruby Tuesday’s Catering service was affordable, fast and easy. Plan your party today with Ruby Tuesday Coupons right away.

Ruby Tuesday Coupons are essential for any party planner that is on a tight budget. Plan your party snacks and darn good entrée dishes that everyone loves right online or at a Ruby Tuesday near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment