Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day to Night with Ann Taylor



When I shop for new clothing, like most people, I shop on a budget. I can't afford to buy a lot--instead I try to find pieces that are professional-looking, so I can wear them to the office, but stylish enough to wear out after work. For that kind of elegant versatility I rely on Ann Taylor, and for savings I use Ann Taylor coupons from ShopAtHome.com.



Ann Taylor offers a wide selection of suiting separates that I count on to keep me looking professional every day at work, without having to amass a giant wardrobe to do it! I pick and choose from their separates--now I have a closet full of pants, sweaters, skirts and jackets i wearable neutral colors that all work well together, and compliment each other. It makes getting dressed in the morning so easy, and fun. I know I can open the closet door, reach in and grab a few pieces that are bound to match ad walk out my door feeling confident and looking chic.


I really love the assortment of exquisite blouses available from Ann Taylor. They are all so gorgeous; I choose brightly colored or embellished tops to liven up and accentuate my suiting separates. Then at night, I remove my blazer to reveal my gorgeous blouse--and possibly bare shoulders--add a little more jewelry and my professional look is ready for night!


Ann Taylor always offers top quality clothing. I can depend on them to have natural, breathable fabrics, so I'm comfortable wearing them all day, without having to search a million labels. I know that when I purchase an item from Ann Taylor it is going to wear well and stand the test of time--I'm not wasting money a poorly made piece of clothing that will only last a short time before falling apart!

As a shorter person, I also appreciate the availability of petite sizes from Ann Taylor. there's nothing worse than purchasing a new pair of pants, wearing them for the first time and realizing you are walking all over them! Or worse yet, spending money on something, just to have to take it to the tailor for refitting. On the other end, my best friend has the opposite problem; she appreciates their tall sizes for the same reasons. At so many other clothing stores she can't find anything that fits her long legs well, but Ann Taylor has her covered. Everyone fits at Ann Taylor!

Save yourself from the disappointment of other options. Next time, head to ShopAtHome.com and get a great deal on amazing clothing from Ann Taylor. No matter what the occasion, there's something for everyone at Ann Taylor.

Submitted by Ann Marie from ShopAtHome.com

No comments:

Post a Comment