Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Save on Seafood with Red Lobster Coupons


Quality Seafood is my specialty. I can never get enough of gourmet, fresh and tasty seafood. There are only a few chain food restaurants within the United States that provide a variety of specialty seafood, along with non-seafood entrees, appetizers, salads, and desserts.

Red Lobster has the freshest fish and seafood meals around town. This fine dining, quality seafood restaurant, has a variety of specialty seafood from their Fresh Fish Menu, not to mention live Maine lobster, and their signature Cheddar Bay Biscuits which are freshly baked daily.

Seafood from Red Lobster are deliciously fresh, because they have global seafood buyers, and employees stationed throughout the entire world who inspect all the seafood before it is shipped the restaurant. I have never encountered dry, or poorly made seafood at Red Lobster.

My family and I enjoy dining out at Red Lobster at least once a month since their menu always has something for everyone (even if it’s not seafood). Whenever I dine out at Red Lobster I always bring my family and friends since I get great deals with Red Lobster Coupons.

I love dining out at Red Lobster because each visit is a new and tasteful experience with the frequently added new items and specials. Aside from the great selection of seafood, Red Lobster is also known for its signature Cheddar Bay Biscuits, which is my ultimate favorite!! These delicious biscuits are made from scratch and are baked freshly every 15 minutes. Red Lobster serves over 1.1 million biscuits daily and over 395 million per year…. Now that’s a good quality biscuit!

The last time me, my family, and friends gathered at Red Lobster I enjoyed the Seaside Shrimp Trio. This entrée is a generous sampling of their signature Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, savory garlic shrimp scampi and shrimp linguini Alfredo. Since I always have a collection of Red Lobster Coupons I also ordered the Admiral’s Feast for everyone to try.

Each of us were able to share and sample Walt’s Favorite Shrimp, bay scallops, clam strips and flounder friend to a gold brown. With my Red Lobster Coupons we were each able to enjoy our own delicious entrees, appetizers, and of course the amazing key lime pie for dessert.

Treat your family and friends to the best seafood from the sea with Red Lobster Coupons today.

No comments:

Post a Comment