Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What on Earth, Fun Shopping!


Every time I visit the What One Earth catalogue at ShopAtHome.com, I find something I have to have! It is such a quirky, cute store. I just can't resist, and when I use What On Earth coupons from ShopAtHome.com, I don't have to. Their online catalogue is so easy to navigate it's always easy to find just what you're looking for...even if you don't really know what that is.
Specializing in novelty gifts, What On Earth has the best stuff to give the person who has everything! I got my baby nephew a plate that has a face on it, the idea is to use food to draw on him--like, give him a beard of mashed potatoes, or spaghetti hair--my nephew loves it! For my mom, who is big on gardening, I got garden statues to sit amongst her flowers. So far I have given her a set of capped mushrooms, a dragon and a fountain with a bird on it. They really add something to the garden and my mom enjoys watching the real birds use the bird fountain as a bath.
I can't help picking out a few things for myself while I'm looking...I go for the rock memorabilia--like my new Beatles shot glass set. But there are lots of great movie tee shirts, video game schwag and figurines...I spotted a Captain Kirk nutcracker, perfect for the Trekkie in your life.
Last month, when my friend got married, I hit up the What On Earth catalogue's "for the diva" section and got EVERYTHING we needed for her bachelorette party! Come October I'll be using a few more What On Earth Coupons for all my Halloween supplies. I've already got my eye on a pair of vampire teeth, and my boyfriend is planning to wear this bright green Frankenstein tee shirt we found in the catalogue.
Check out the What On Earth catalogue on ShopAtHome.com...take advantage of the awesome coupons available too. The site is so simple to search; you can browse by theme, occasion, or things to wear. If you're looking for the perfect gift, with no idea what that means, this is the place to start! You can find something for everyone you know--plus a few things for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment